Invalid Authentication error
The random "1001: Invalid authentication" wich users experienced is solved
In case of a specific setting for manual input in the user interface, the company schedule couldn't be loaded in the response. This issue is solved.
We added Contract_GetCurrentPeriod to version 2.1. We received several request form our users to include this call again.
As an addition to the previously released batch requests we now added Employement_GetAll_AllEmployeesByCompany to EmployeeServices.
As an addition to the previously released batch requests we now added SVW_GetAll_AllEmployeesByCompany to EmployeeServices.
Function_GetAll_AllEmployeesByCompany_V2 has been added as a improvement of Function_GetAll_AllEmployeesByCompany. FunctionId and RecordId are made available.