You can join webinars from the web, desktop software or a mobile device!
Join a session from a computer
1. Access the webinar in any of the following ways:
- Invitation email
Select the Join URL in your Confirmation email. This will launch a new web browser page.
Note: If you have not yet registered for the webinar (and therefor have not yet received your Confirmation email), then you can click the Registration URL in your Invitation email to register for the active session.
- Web browser
Open a web browser and go to the Join the Webinar page. Enter the meeting ID (listed in your Invitation email), then click Continue. Enter the webinar ID (listed in your Invitation email) and your email address (optional), then click Continue.
- Desktop software
Right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac). SelectJoin, enter the webinar ID (listed in your Invitation email), and click OK.
Note: This method is only available if you already have the GoToWebinar desktop software installed on your computer.
2. Depending on the organizer's account settings (as well as your operating system and web browser), you will be launched into session via the web app or via the desktop software. The desktop software will be automatically installed if needed.
Note: If you have not yet done so, you will first be prompted to register for the active webinar.
3. Once you're in session, choose one of the audio options provided by the organizer to connect to the audio conference. You can choose your preferred audio option from the Audio pane of your Control Panel
Join from a mobile device
1. Access the webinar in either of the following ways:
Select the Join URL in your Confirmation email. This will automatically launch the mobile app (or the app store if you have not yet installed it onto your device).
Open the GoToWebinar app, enter the webinar ID and select Join. Alternatively, you can select the scheduled webinar from the list that is imported from your phone's calendar (if available).
2. You will be automatically launched into session. If you have not yet installed the mobile app, you will be instructed to do so. See the following articles for more information: